- Taxi service between airport and city is provided by Noi Bai Airport Services Joint Stock Company (NASCO) via website http://taxi.vietnamairlines.com of Vietnam Airlines. The confirmation email and booking code will be sent to you by NASCO Company immediately after payment is completed.
When purchasing the taxi service between airport and city of NASCO through Vietnam Airlines website, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Transferring from the pick-up point to the drop off location reserved by the customer specified on the confirmation page and confirmation email.
- The service includes accident insurance in the ticket paid by customers.
- You can find taxi service terms and conditions on the website http://vietnamairlines.com of Vietnam Airlines, at section My Booking/Taxi service.
- Children and infants can use the taxi service between the airport and the city.
- Each infant needs an adult to accompany during transportation.
- The Booking code for taxi service between the airport and city effects as soon as the customer completes and receives the confirmation. The Booking code is sent to the registered email address.
- For each itinerary including departure or return direction: The booking code will expire after 12 hours from the time the customer has booked and picked up at the selected point.
- You can pay for the taxi service by:
+ International payment card: VISA, MasterCard, JCB
+ Vietnam domestic payment card purchased at http://taxi.vietnamairlines.com.
- You need to show the following documents when using the service:
+ Booking code
+ Identity card or passport of the leading passenger who has book booked the service
- Customers purchase a new taxi service and send a refund request of the old Booking code to Helpdesk@NASCO.vn at least 12 hours prior to the time of the first trip. The details of the refund conditions are updated at http://vietnamairlines.com, section Manage Booking / Taxi Services / Terms and Conditions.
- If your flight is changed by the carrier, NASCO Company will extend the reasonable time for you to complete your trip without additional charge, but not more than 10 days. Customers need to send a change request and proof of email: Helpdesk@NASCO.vn at least 12 hours before the time of booking.
- If your flight is canceled by the carrier and you no longer use the Booking Code, you send a request to Helpdesk@NASCO1.vn with proof of flight cancellation, NASCO Company will check and refund with no fee.
- Please send your request to Helpdesk@NASCO.vn for assistance.
- If you wish to get the Value Added Tax invoice, please provide information to the customer service department of NASCO at hotline: + 84 2438840668 or email: Helpdesk@NASCO.vn in within 72 hours of receiving the confirmation email.
- Buyers and users of the services are committed to fully comply with the provisions of the law relating to the purchase of taxi services in accordance with the regulations of the country where the buyer made.
- The buyer of the taxi service undertakes that the carrier is eligible for carriage and accepted to comply with the traffic laws in the country in which the journey is taken.